The Asphalt Life Theatre Presents...
A Thriller of a Good Time!Atlas Roofing
Atlas isn’t like other roofing manufacturers...
All year long, Atlas has been celebrating its 40th anniversary!
In honor of the decade Atlas was founded, we made several videos for our “Asphalt Life Theatre Presents” series, spoofing some of our favorite ‘80s movies and music videos — including our fourth and final installment, posted above.
Ok ok, so it’s not THE “Thriller” video (we couldn’t afford the music rights, OK?!), but it was totally a thrill to make!
In case you missed our other masterpieces, check out:
Get Outta Our Dreams, Get into Our Truck!
One of our biggest announcements of our anniversary year was the Asphalt Life Truck Giveaway, in which one lucky contractor will drive away from IRE 2023 in a fully restored 1982 Chevy Silverado crew cab pickup truck!
Throughout 2022, contractors have been earning points toward a chance to win the truck, as well as many other prizes.
But Wait, There’s More!
Some of the other highlights of our 40th anniversary year included:
- New product releases
- The Atlas Yearbook — a look back at our Asphalt Lifers living their best lives in the '80s!
- Revealing a new logo and brand identity
- The Atlas Lodge at IRE — an ‘80s-themed ski lodge, complete with retro video games, ‘80s décor and booth attendants in ‘80s fashions
- Why Atlas? — Franklin contractor series
- 6 ARMA Awards — for safety and accident prevention across our facilities
- Title sponsorship of the Atlas 100-ARCA Menards Series race in Springfield, IL
- Summer of Atlas Spotify Playlist
- New Horizons announcement — a $200 million investment to build a new state-of-the-art asphalt shingle manufacturing facility in the Midwest
- Greatest College Football Rivalries and Moments of 1982
- Hosting and attending countless events and Atlas Roadshows across the country
As our celebratory year comes to an end, we want to thank all our AtlasPRO+ contractors and our entire Atlas family, without whom we would not be what we are today. For four decades, each of you has played a part in helping us grow this company, expand our distribution and business reach, innovate and make the best roofing products on the market, give back to our local communities and proudly represent the Asphalt Life.
And for that, every one of you is a treat in our books!