5 Questions and Answers About Solar RoofingAtlas Roofing
In previous articles about solar roofing (see links below), we consulted Tim Graboski, a veteran contractor and owner of Tim Graboski Roofing Inc. in Deerfield Beach, FL, who explained some of the considerations contractors should take into account when installing solar panels on an asphalt roof.
In the article "Sun Roofs" Graboski answers these five common homeowner questions about solar roofing:
1. What are the different types of solar roof systems?
2. How much power is produced?
3. What happens during a power outage?
4. What are the available tax incentives?
5. What should I look for in a system contractor?
Have questions about installing a solar-panel system on your home? Contact your local roofing contractor today!