Don't Just Survive - Thrive!
Essential Resources to Support Virtual OperationsAngie Lewis, Writer
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced the world to get creative when it comes to keeping its businesses up and running. From turning face-to-face meetings into video-conference calls and being more dependent than ever on our social media channels to stay connected to each other, we’ve all had to adapt in these uncertain times.
Thankfully, the construction industry is deemed essential, allowing roofing manufacturers and companies to remain operational. And fortunately, in the year 2020, there are plenty of ways to run your business remotely.
To help you support your customers through the coronavirus quarantine, we’ve put together this virtual toolkit with a list of online resources available from Atlas and our partners.
Click on the images below to reveal links for each category.
- Becoming An Effective Virtual Contractor
- How To Stand Out From Your Competitors – Build FORTIFIED Tough
- Facebook Advertising Deep Dive
- How To Maximize Google To Gain More Leads
- Branding Your Business
- Maximize Your Website
- What Will Your Business Legacy Be?
- How To Get 10 Leads In 30 Days
- The Power of Differentiation
- Successful Selling Remotely
- 5 Keys To Improve Your Roofing Quotes
- How To Get Ahead Of Your Cash
- Maximize Consumer Behavior To Close More Deals
- How CompanyCam’s Integration Tools Can Add Efficiency And Drive Revenue
- How To Recruit, Hire And Retain Superstar Talent
- 5 Secrets To Winning With Your Homeowner
- Training The Trainer – Presentation Skills
- Best Practices For Recruiting And Training A Business-Building Workforce
- EagleView – From Imagery To Answers
- Learn How To Win More Jobs With Homeowner Financing